Willow Ridge community memberships are available for purchase from our office or online.
If you live in Willow Park or Maple Ridge, the RESIDENT membership is appropriate. If you live outside these neighbourhoods, the ASSOCIATE membership is appropriate. A senior is aged 65+.
Family Household – $35/year
Senior (65+) Household Memberships – $20/year
Individual Adult – $25/ year
Memberships are valid for a calendar year after purchase.
Benefits of a Community Membership:
- Memberships contribute to the maintenance/upkeep of the Community Centre, grounds as well as its amenities, tennis/pickleball and sport courts, hockey/lacrosse rink and the soccer fields.
- Membership ensures that both Willow Park and Mapleridge residents have representation and input for City of Calgary and/or community planning issues.
- Enhanced property values as a result of living in a vibrant community with full infrastructure to support an active lifestyle.
- Membership entitles you to a discount on hall rental fees.
- Family members can participate in WRC soccer program and WRCA tennis/pickleball clubs.
- a Resident Membership allows you to vote on community issues at the Annual General Meeting.
You can purchase a membership at the community association office Monday to Friday, from 1 – 5 pm, September 1 to June 30th or reduced hours in the summer. Please note from Fall 2018-Spring 2019 our temporary office is located at Willow Park Village (see contact page).
OR please fill in this Online Form and one of our helpful staff will be in touch with you during office hours.
*Please note that this registration form only accepts payment via PayPal and credit card. A PayPal account is NOT required.